Connectis Cyber Awareness eLearning Portal provides your staff with the knowledge on- what cyber threats look like and how to best manage them before its too late. The portal service contains interactive online courses that cover a range of topics on information security.
Your staff is your primary security defense line!
Train them with Connectis Cyber Awareness eLearning Portal for better resilience toward cyber threats
Bilingual Support- French and English
Easy User Account Integration both manual and through Active Directory
Sole or Co-branding options available
Flexible Deployment as platform-as-a-service or on premise to meet legal or regulatory requirements
On Demand Topics based on business objectives
Tracking & Reporting dashboards with detailed KPIs and maturity levels
Testing of knowledge through quizzes in each module
Customization of modules based on the organization’s needs
Our Methodology is based on a cyclical approach that raises information security awareness and effectively changes user behavior over time.
- Our cyber security consultants help clients determine their current security awareness maturity level as a baseline and establish a strategy to achieve a target maturity level.
- Need analysis is conducted to develop customized awareness program.
- Compliance requirements are studied to ensure that the courses are designed accordingly.
- Different components of the Cyber Awareness Program are built along with the client including information awareness training and reinforcement materials.
- Access to the Connectis’ eLearning Online Portal containing the Cyber Awareness program is delivered to the client.
- Further, we help our clients develop a Cyber Awareness Campaign that aims to raise the collective awareness of their employees on the importance of security controls. We keep the awareness messages simple, clear, and in an easy to understand format.
Our materials, tools, and services include:
- Online courses: through E-Learning management system.
- Educational Materials: Posters, Brochures, roll-ups, featured mugs, Gift items, etc.
- Reminder Tools: periodic emails, newsletters, screensavers, phishing campaigns, etc.
- Training Sessions: in-class Workshops and interactive sessions, virtual video conferences, etc.
Why engage Connectis?
- We address the human element of organizations, create an understanding of cyber threats, and identify the need to change user’s behavior.
- We assist clients in developing a long-term security awareness strategy that aims to make users aware of the need to protect the information and information assets of their organization.
- Our platform is engaging and contains industry-leading recommendations and solutions to cybercrime and is accessible using any web browser.
- We believe that cyber awareness is a continuous process that needs to be regularly evaluated and updated to maximize its effectiveness.